Alright, Imagine this. It’s an early December morning. You’re freezing in your bed because you can’t afford to pay for heating and you’re also poor but you want a quick and easy breakfast that will fill you till your lunch break. Look no further than my Spiced Apple Porridge which is lovely to make your morning a little more festive and filled with joy.
You will need…
- Half an Apple
- Half a handful of Rasins
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon of Ginger
- 2/3 of a cup of oats
- 2/3 of a cup of rice milk
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
Lets do it
- Add together the cinnamon, sugar, ginger and grated nutmeg in a small dish.
- Place the oats and your plant milk of choice into a large microwavable dish.
- Peel and core your apple and then grate it and add it to the oat dish with the Rasins.
- Microwave your Oaty Appley mixture for 3 minute stirring every minute or two.
- when your porridge is made mix in your spiced sugar mixture and place in a bowl.
- decorrate and enjoy it. You deserve it.
If you have enjoyed this Recipe please, please, please take some photos and show me. I love seeing you enjoying my content. REMEMBER I am vlogging for the whole of December on my snapchat HERE. Love always,